To schedule an appointment to receive energy work or if you are interested in Healing Touch training contact Cheryl Salter at 952-250-8857 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healing Touch is a complementary therapy that is used in conjunction with traditional therapies or as a stand-alone treatment. It uses light or near-body touch to clear, balance and energize the human energy system in an effort to promote healing for the mind, body and spirit.
Healing Touch is actively researched and utilized in over 25 hospitals nationwide. Although it is not intended to take the place of standard medical care, it has shown to be helpful in promoting holistic health and good feelings.
Documented results include:
- Reduction of pain, anxiety and stress
- Faster recovery from injury
- Accelerated post-operative recovery and improved mobility after surgery
- Decreased depression
- Reduced effects of trauma, chronic pain and post traumatic stress
- Enhanced quality of life
- Support with the dying process
- Support for withdrawal from substance abuse
- Immune system strengthening and support
- Symptom relief associated with chemotherapy
- Deeper sense of spiritual connection
For additional information on Healing Touch International please see the website at www.healingtouchinternational.org